The basic construction of a module is always the same. Primarily it consists of 1 electrically operated oven, 2 to 4 reaction vessels, 1 cooling coil, 1 oil tank, and 1 droplet separator.
The modular design has special advantages:
- The number of modules is calculated on basis of the kind and amount of input material. For this reason, overcapacities are avoided and investment costs are reduced.
- Every module is a stand-alone unit and operates independently of other modules. This guarantees a smooth production.
- The capacity of the recycling plant can be increase every time just by adding one or more modules.
- If shortages in the acquisition of input material occur, single modules can be turned off. The still running operation continues without additional working costs.
- While maintaining one module all other modules continue their operation.
|<< CRS-BERAHN®||The Process >>|